52% van de kinderen tussen de 8 en 17 jaar zeggen bezorgd te zijn over Digitaal Pesten (Microsoft onderzoek)
Online Bullying Among Youth 8-17 Worldwide (February 2012, 25 Countries/Regions)
To understand the issue of bullying from a global perspective, Microsoft commissioned a survey to examine a range of online behaviors among youth – from “meanness” (least severe) to online bullying or cruelty (most severe), and everything in between.
- Fifty-four percent of children age eight to seventeen in twenty-five countries* express concern that they will be bullied online.
- Four in ten say someone was mean to them online.
- Nearly one-quarter (24 percent) admit to having bullied someone else online at one time or another.
*Youth surveyed in: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Egypt, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Morocco, Norway, Pakistan, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Turkey, UAE, UK, and U.S.
Download the Executive Summary or PowerPoint presentation for more information.
- Online Bullying Among Youth 8-17 Worldwide - Executive Summary PDF
- Online Bullying Among Youth 8-17 Worldwide - PowerPoint presentation PPT
Learn how you can stand up to online bullying by taking this quiz.